Shipping in Australia:
FREE standard shipping on all orders within Australia. Delivery in Australia takes 2 - 7 business days depending upon location. Express shipping option available at checkout.
Shipping outside Australia:
This product is not available for sale outside of Australia.
Scroll down for additional information and reviews.
Our roomy & cozy 2.5 tog sleeping bags are wide enough to accommodate babies undergoing many types of treatment for hip dysplasia and Love to Dream and ergoPouch Arm Warmers fit over the top to keep those little arms and hands warm!
ROOM TEMPERATURE GUIDE
Our 2.5 tog sleeping bags are ideal for rooms between 16 – 20 degrees Celsius (60 - 68 degrees Fahrenheit).
For 1 tog sleeping bags, check out Love to Dream's 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle which converts into a regular sleeping bag when you remove both arms/wings.
Our 2.5 tog hip dysplasia baby sleeping bags come in three sizes:
- Small: Size 000 – 00. This size is for babies aged 0 – 6 months, weighing 4 – 8kgs with a height of 62-68cms.
- Medium: Size 0 – 1. This size is for babies aged 6 – 18 months, weighing 8 – 12kgs with a height of 68 – 84cms.
- Large: Size 2. This size is for toddlers aged 18 – 30 months with a height of 84 – 92cms.
Please choose your sleeping bag based on your child's size as opposed to their age.
Love to Dream 2.5 tog Arm Warmers come in three sizes:
- Small: This size is for babies aged 4 - 12 months, weighing 6 - 9.5kgs.
- Medium: This size is for babies aged 12 - 18 months, weighing 9.5 - 11kgs.
- Large: This size is for toddlers aged 18 - 36 months, weighing 11 - 14.5kgs.
ergoPouch 1 tog Arm Warmers come in two sizes:
- Small: This size is for babies aged 3-12 Months
- Medium: This size is for babies aged 12-36 Months
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SLEEPING BAG USE
- This sleeping bag is for use in a cot or crib without additional bedding.
- Put your baby down to sleep on their back – never face down or on their side.
- Keep your baby’s cot free from toys, pillows, blankets and other loose items to ensure that your baby’s face remains clear and uncovered at all times.
- Ensure your baby’s sleeping bag is the right size. If a sleeping bag is too big around the neck, your baby may be able to wriggle down or out of it which could be hazardous for your baby.
- Do not use a sleeping bag if the fastenings are damaged.
- Ensure your baby does not overheat. Use the right weight sleeping bag for your baby’s room temperature and dress your baby appropriately (view our room temperature and clothing guides below).
- Do not let your child overheat.
- Keep away from fire.
You will need to ensure that your baby is dressed appropriately underneath your 2.5 tog sleeping bag and arm warmers to ensure your baby’s comfort and safety. You will also need to take your baby’s harness/brace/cast into consideration as this may impact the level of clothing required for your baby. Do not let your baby overheat.
- 16 degrees Celsius – singlet + long sleeved, long legged PJs/onesie/romper
- 18 degrees Celsius – long sleeved, long legged PJs/onesie/romper
- 20 degrees Celsius – short sleeved, short legged PJs/onesie/romper
This is a guide only.
Hipsleepers sleeping bags comply with the following safety standards
- AS/NSZ 1249:2014
- US CPSIA
PROUDLY SUPPORTING HEALTHY HIPS AUSTRALIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL HIP DYSPLASIA INSTITUTE
We donate $1 from every sale to Australia's major not-for-profit organisation devoted to hip dysplasia, Healthy Hips Australia. We are proud to support Healthy Hips Australia as it is the main source of information and support for families affected by hip dysplasia in Australia.
We also donate $1 from the sale of every Extra Wide 2.5 Tog Sleeping Bag or Sleeping Bag Package deal to the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. The IHDI is a collaborative, international, not-for-profit which has a goal to provide education to patients, families and physicians as the most comprehensive and reliable resource for knowledge about hip dysplasia in its various forms.
NO FUSS RETURNS
We offer no fuss returns within 30 days on new, unused items. Click here for more information.
All displayed prices are inclusive of GST. 10% GST will be deducted from the displayed price for customers outside of Australia at the checkout.
Please view our shipping policy here which includes information on delivery times and customers' responsibility for payment of any local tax/duties/fees on deliveries outside of Australia.