This clever 2-way swaddle is perfect for babies with hip dysplasia who prefer to be swaddled with arms down or hands to heart.
embé® 2-WAY SWADDLE™
SIDS SAFER, HIP HEALTHY, NO "BREAK OUT" DESIGN
For the newborn, the embé® 2-Way Swaddle™ features a patented Legs In / Legs Out design that allows baby to be cooled down, warmed up, or cleaned up (nappy changed) without unswaddling. The “no break-out” zipper design promotes longer, healthier sleep by recreating a womb-like comfort. Parents will sleep better knowing that embé have implemented a no-rise neckline for safety. By using the "Legs Out" option, you can use the swaddle with a Pavlik Harness, DBB and even a spica cast!
See how this amazing swaddle works in the video below.
- Suitable for babies aged 0-3 months (2.7kgs - 6.3kgs)
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths when using the "Legs Out" option (shoulders to crotch - 30.5cm, 34.3cm and 38cm)
- Colours: Grey Stripes, Teal, Slate, Organic Oatmeal Stripes and Pink Clustered Flowers
- Fabric Content: 100% cotton jersey 150gsm
- Care instructions: Machine wash, tumble dry
Please view our shipping policy here which includes information on delivery times and customers' responsibility for payment of any local tax/duties/fees on deliveries outside of Australia.
PROUDLY SUPPORTING HEALTHY HIPS AUSTRALIA
We donate $1 from every sale to Australia's major not-for-profit organisation devoted to hip dysplasia, Healthy Hips Australia. We are proud to support Healthy Hips Australia as it is the main source of information and support for families affected by hip dysplasia in Australia.
NO FUSS RETURNS
We offer no fuss returns within 30 days on new, unused items. Click here for more information.
All displayed prices are inclusive of GST.